Thursday, November 19, 2009

new task



have started computing your grades... one more thing is lacking though... for the ssc 2 here's your task:

in a 1/8 sheet of paper, write a grade you give yourself based on your participation and performance during the preparation and actual performance of your broadcasting project. the grade shall be in a scale of 1 to 10 only with 10 being the highest grade. [dont put point something (ex. 8.5) as your grade]

remember the grade you give yourself reflects how well and honestly you have done your share...

1 comment:

  1. hi sir. . gud evening. . sir, I just want to ask something, because it bothers my mind. .hehe. .As I browse your blog I haven't seen the task you said for us. So it means that you haven't posted it yet? hehe. . hmmmm. . I'll just keep in touch so that I'll know if you have posted it or not. . hehe. .maybe I'm just to excited about the task. .hehe. . thanks sir. .c",)

    ReplyDelete